The enchantment system was launched on 12 July 2019.
The enchantment system is an entirely free system that will be unlocked when challengers reach level 5. Everything is immediately available after unlocking, with no leveling up or BP.
The Enchantment System and the Arcana System are two separate systems, with the Arcana System favoring attributes, and the Enchantment System enhancing the hero's abilities.
- 1 General description
- 1.1 Veda (Power of Light, Ranged Combat) Suitable for ranged heroes, like marksmen and mages
- 1.2 Lokheim (Power of the Abyss, Melee Combat) Suitable for melee heroes, like warriors and assassins
- 1.3 Afata (Force of Nature, Source of Life) Suitable for supports and tanks
- 1.4 League of Humans (Creative Power, Surprise Move) Creative gameplay, suitable for any class
- 2 Set-up
- 3 Enchantment list
- 4 Tips and Trivia
- 5 References
The Enchantment system is a pre-battle strategy system that allows players to match their heroes with different enchantment combinations before the game starts to enhance their performance in different ways.
The Enchantment system allows challengers to combine different Enchantments for powerful effects according to their understanding of the game and the hero in order to win the game.
Players can customize Enchantments for each hero in advance according to their gameplay style, and each Enchantment provides a different ability, so every choice is essential.
There are four Enchantment Masteries: Lokheim, Veda, Afata, and League of Humans, each of which corresponds to a different class.
Veda (Power of Light, Ranged Combat) Suitable for ranged heroes, like marksmen and mages
Lokheim (Power of the Abyss, Melee Combat) Suitable for melee heroes, like warriors and assassins
Afata (Force of Nature, Source of Life) Suitable for supports and tanks
League of Humans (Creative Power, Surprise Move) Creative gameplay, suitable for any class
Reaper's Blessing got replaced by Enhanced Restore in the August 2020 update.
Each hero has 3 sets of customize Enchantment page. On each page player can choose 1 primary mastery and 2 secondary masteries according to the features of the hero:
1. Primary Mastery Enchantment. You can choose 2 regular Enchantments and 1 core enchantment for the primary mastery. There are multiple options for the core Enchantment of any mastery; it is the most powerful Enchantment on the page, so it is crucial for you to choose wisely.
2.Secondary Mastery Enchantment. Choose the secondary mastery from the 3 other masteries different from the primary mastery, which has 2 regular Enchantments. They can belong to the same or different mastery.
See here for recommended enchantment pages.
Tips and Trivia
- Minion Kill activates Frost Cape's passive if Minion Kill is ready and your ability itself cannot oneshot a minion. This could be useful in slowing down enemies that are chasing you down near minions.