Light of Veda
Rouie is the 99th Hero in the game Arena of Valor, classified in the category of support. She is the youngest priestess of Veda and also part of the Light Chaser Investigation Team. Rouie can be obtained from the Xeniel's Codex Chapter 16.
- Date of Birth: stay tuned
- Place of Birth: foot of Mt. Orphean
- Height: 160cm
- Age: 15
Rouie’s origins have always been shrouded in mystery.
The most commonly told version of the story tells that she was formed from the abundant energy that exists at the foot of Mt. Orphean.
When the confused girl opened her eyes, standing before her was the emotionless face of Ilumia, the queen of Veda.
“Rouie. Your name is Rouie.”
Ilumia took Rouie back to Cloud Palace, where she became the youngest priestess.
The arrogant gods were most displeased that a girl who knew nothing of this world would be granted such status. She could not even speak.
“This is no place for children,” remarked Tulen in his scathing assessment.
Rouie did not want people to hate her, so she did her utmost to learn everything she could about Athanor.
Ilumia sent her to Xeniel, who revealed her innate gift for dimensional magic.
Xeniel once exclaimed: “She was born with more talent than most will acquire throughout their entire lives.”
Rouie soon began to follow the others into battle, but repeated mistakes resulted in her sending her teammates strange places.
Rouie was most dismayed at this. Xeniel had told her that communication and understanding between teammates are more important than all else, but this worried her; she was terrified of communicating with people.
This made her take an unusual approach: She wrote down her teammates’ battle tactics and techniques in a notebook, and would imitate them every day. In actual combat, she would imagine everyone was pumpkins and potatoes. This made everything easier.
Rouie gradually made fewer and fewer mistakes, and people took notice of her bravery and talent.
She increasingly came to resemble an Athanorian. She still does not like to make eye contact, but this is not a problem; she has her own little world: infinitely folded space is like a jigsaw puzzle to her. Here, she is the absolute master. She controls everything.
Tips: Rouie can chain her ultimate and ability 2 to instantly restore allies to full health.
- Default build for Rouie:
- Recommended Arcana for Rouie:
- Recommended Enchantment page for Rouie:
Rouie's abilities are so unique that it allows her to call support for either teammates or herself quickly. The best way to use abilities efficiently is:
- For healing and ganking: Place S2 to allow teammates and Rouie to teleport back to the Altar of Life to regain full HP, while placing her Ultimate such that teammates and Rouie can teleport back to location with full HP for further ganking.
- This chain can be paired with various abilities of other heroes, such as Maloch's Ultimate. Maloch places his ultimate while going through the Void Portal, in this way Maloch regain full HP and jumps from the Altar of Life to the place where his Ultimate is placed. This combo is very effective for tanking damage while also making full potential of Maloch's abilities.
- For retreating and healing, chain Ultimate and S2: use Rouie's Ultimate and place S2 in the middle, in this way teammates can teleport to Rouie and consequently being teleported directly back to the Altar of Life.
- Nether Steward is a Limited Codex skin and can be acquired via Xeniel's Codex.
- Rouie was buffed in Beta 27 update, 13th of August 2020.
|Developer Comments: Rouie needed some attention as she was underperforming compared to other Supports in solo ranking without cooperation.
Damage Over Time: 75 +20/lv + 0.16AP -> 75 + 25/lv + 0.2AP
2-Tier Damage: 300 + 80/lv + 0.64AP -> 300 + 100/lv + 0.8AP
Cooldown: 12 – 0.2/lv → 11 – 0.3/lv -> Fixed at 10
Speed-Up: 25% + 15%/lv -> 40% + 12%/lv
- 14th May 2020 — Introduction of Rouie